Electronic Practice B is a basic public practical course for non-electricity students. Through electronic practice, students would contact the production practice and learn the basic skills of installation and debugging of general electronic products. The course helps students lay a preliminary foundation for learning other related courses and engaging in practical work after graduation.
1. Proficiency in basic skills of electronic production.
2. Ability to use electronic EDA software for simple circuit drawing and simulation.
3. Training students’ engineering practical ability and team-working by electronic production.
1. Basic skills of practice training
2. Circuit drawing and simulation training
3. Project-oriented training, students are permitted to choose existing projects or design personalized products.